- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Safety tips for deal
A Walt Siegl Leggero – Built by SHEDX Customs in Sydney.
Known for their gorgeous looks and drop dead perfect technical dimensions, Walt Siegl motorcycles are in high demand because they are light, quick and handle well. This machine is probably the best fun you can have sitting down!
The owner of this Walt Siegl configuration consulted with ShedX to build his dream bike – something that was perfectly balanced, well-tuned and incredible to ride. Shed X, no stranger to working with Walt Siegl made parts engineered this machine from the base of a Monster.
From there, the following mods and upgrades were performed, and that Monster is history…
• A complete motor rebuild, the engine has been blueprinted and balanced. Completely new bearings and pistons replaced on a freshly vapour blasted engine casing.
• Walt Siegel frame, tank, fairing and seat unit all done in carbon Kevlar
• ShedX wiring harness, super-lightweight with M unit M lock Motogadget components
• ShedX custom triple clamps
• Ceramic coated swing arm and exhaust system
• Surflex slipper clutch
• Spark performance exhaust
• Ducati 999 forks and front guard
• Hel brake lines
• ShedX custom paint, tribute to original 900ss
• The total wet weight was halved down to 154kgs
• Lithium ion battery
• Ohlins rear shock with Eibach spring to suit road conditions ( and track)
The finished result rides at approximately 100hp at the rear wheel. An absolutely astounding transformation that is a truly contemporary motorcycle with classic sport design elements. Only serious offers will be considered, come down and see this machine in person.
Mention DuBuyBike when calling seller to get a good deal :)